CAN YOU BE SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT HAVING ONE PARTICULAR NICHE?
How important is discovering your niche?
Are you still unclear about what that illusory “one thing” that will set you apart from everyone else?
I totally get it.
It can be confusing and frustrating when you aren’t quite sure what it is that you want to be known for in your space. I used to be at that point too.
And in a moment, I’m going to show you the most accurate system ever developed for uncovering the best niche fitting a person with multiple interests like you and I…
Secondly, if you are a service-based entrepreneur, I will get to the meat of what to do, how to’s, or even some journal prompting that would really help.
Plus, I’ll expose the Biggest MYTHS that most people believe about how to choose profitable niches when you have many interests and talents. These are the Myths that are holding people back – confusing them and making them LOSE MONEY…
But before we dive in and get “down and dirty” about what it really takes to be successful in choosing a profitable niche, let me point out something…
While it is beneficial to niche down in an industry, I have learned from experience, that it is more important to own a category, choose an area that lights you up and brings you joy because that undoubtedly will have an impact on your confidence, your content, your customers and you.
In this course, I am going to show you the missing link most entrepreneurs and marketers miss in the niching equation.
It is true that having a niche makes certain things easier, such as:
⭐️ You have a clearer grasp on who you’re talking to and how to talk to them;
⭐️ You might know more about where these people hang out, online and offline;
⭐️ Targeting them with your content and things like Facebook Ads can become way easier…
But to sum all of these up, I think the biggest benefit to having a niche is twofold:
1. It helps you focus your efforts on HOW you’re going to grow your business – not some vanity metrics, such as likes, comments and followers, instead of actual cashflow;
2. And for the people in your niche, YOU become the most obvious choice. People prefer you over others – even if you’re very introverted like I am.
These 2 benefits are the FOCUS of this course.
Most other ‘gooroos’ will tell you to create customer avatar, do keyword research, etc. Creating a customer avatar can leave you more confused if you’re unclear what your BUSINESS FOCUS is.
Simply ‘having a niche’ isn’t going to suddenly make you successful. Knowing how to position yourself, your content, and your business in that niche is the key.
You Don’t Seriously Think That You Can Do What Everyone Else Is Doing to Choose a Niche… And Become OUTRAGEOUSLY Successful… Do You…?
There are tons of ebooks and courses littering the web with the same old tired “Go here and do a few keyword searches… and Voila! That’s your niche.”
That just doesn’t really work.
I’ll be blunt. You don’t find profitable niches by doing the same little ‘key-in-key-out’ keyword searches on the same old tired sites that everyone knows about.
Not even close.
When you enroll in this course right now, I’m going to unpack everything I have ever done to go from just a “new guy” to rapidly becoming the trusted authority on subjects I have ever covered – the roadmap, the blueprint, my thinking styles, my unique take on things – everything you need to become the GO-TO EXPERT in your field – in any NICHE you choose – even with your many interests and talents.
Let me BEG You right now.
Avoid The ‘Shoot Fire Aim’ Mistake… Or You’ll Waste Lots of Time And Money!
It seems like beginner entrepreneurs almost always take the “shoot-fire-aim” approach to choose what to sell and who to sell it to.
They’ll go to great lengths to create a product – write a book, create a membership site, audio program, etc. – and then they pay to have a site created, graphics done – all the stuff you have to do to get up and running on the web.
They work feverishly to get everything setup just right.
At the same time they’re studying the marketing techniques taught by all the “gurus”, etc. And then when they finally get things up and running…
Crickets chirping… Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zippo.
Why does this happen so often?
Because they didn’t take the time to study the market and find out that there was NOT a market for what they’re selling.
So why don’t more people do better (or any) niche research to make sure that they don’t waste time, money and energy trying to sell products that nobody wants?
It’s probably because they bought into myths, some of which I will share with you. But first, here’s my story in a snapshot.
MY SUMMARIZED STORY LINE
2014 – I dominated the blogging niche. Where everyone was busy creating blogs about gossip and gist, and looking to monetize with AdSense, I made blogging attractive to intelligent people by teaching how to Blog with Excellence.
2015 – I did it with podcasting. When everyone was sneering and thinking podcasting is a waste of time and data, that only unserious, jobless people do it, and even got labelled “Baba Ijebu” because of my local Nigerian accent, I built of a community of buyers who trust my advice and take action on them. …More bank alerts!
2017 – I did it with fear. At the time, everyone was literally tired of motivational speakers and seminars ‘who ask you to perspire to aspire’ and don’t create any lasting results, I created the Fear Resolve Process, and helped people completely eliminate anxiety, build confidence and break through low self-esteem. Freedom!
2020 – I am doing it again with YouTube & Video Podcasts. Right when I started my first channel, I was told, “so you too want to be a YouTuber?” Months later, I became the guy to teach entrepreneurs how I market our businesses using YouTube.
So… “What is your niche?”
I’m glad you asked, because niching doesn’t always have to mean you’re getting more specific within your actual industry or category – it could mean niching from a different point of view or creating a new category that you own.
That, exactly, is the difference!
I did everything from a compelling perspective. An angle that differentiated me from everyone else. Everywhere.
And I will be happy to show you how in Lesson 7 of this course.
I promised you this.
Let Me Burst Some Myths:
It is often said that;
- The only niche that really makes money online is “Teaching People How to Make Money” FALSE – See, there are scores of “hidden niche entrepreneurs” who are going about their quiet little (and not so little) non-money-making-related businesses making thousands of dollars every month – and you never hear about them. Why? Because they’re selling products and serving markets you’ve never heard of… in niches that wouldn’t necessarily interest you.
- No specific niche means you’re a jack of all trades who can’t charge a premium for a specialist skill? FALSE – In this course, I will show you the real lie in that statement. It has kept me stuck too because I didn’t want to come off as a generalist.
- No niche means no expertise in a field and thus you’ll never get hired for a speaking gig? FALSE
- No niche means a confusing brand that nobody can spread via word of mouth? FALSE
- To be Successful I Have to Create Products in ‘Hot Niches’ Even If I’m Not Remotely Interested in the Subject Matter. FALSE – This is probably the worst advice ever! Don’t go here. This will completely waste your time, money and energy – not to mention it could ruin your reputation. Don’t be an opportunist… be an entrepreneur. There’s a big difference. Successful entrepreneurs are passionate about their products and services and LOVE what they do. They are seen as the “go-to” people in their industry, hobby or niche for good reason. Opportunists may make a quick buck by taking advantage of people who run after crappy products, but they’re here today and gone tomorrow.
- Even If I Choose a Profitable Niche That I LOVE… I Won’t Be Successful Because I’m Not Really An Expert. FALSE – you don’t have to know everything about a niche to get started in it and help people. Plus, just because there are people out there who know more about your subject matter than you do, chances are good that they are BAD or LAZY MARKETERS. Winners in ANY marketplace are ALWAYS the best marketers and hardest workers – not necessarily the “smartest” or “most talented”.
Nothing can sum this principle better than this timeless quote by Calvin Coolidge:
“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
On top of that there are many ways to create products even though you’re not technically an “expert” on the subject matter!
Bottom line? See a niche you want to conquer? Just DOMINATE IT. Don’t wait for someone to crown you King or Queen of your niche. Take the title yourself!
What matters most is how your business focuses on serving the market, and in this course, I will show you the 2 ways you and your business can be profitable in any industry, with any niche, offering any service.
PS: Be sure to check the curriculum (course content) to see how much you will take away from this course.
Your Niche Positioning in Any Industry
Your Niche Business Plan
The course "Niche Mastery Method" is a very deep and rich course. I have completed it and would sure go over it again and again until I master the concept. - Segun Akiode
As the instructor of this course, it was such a pleasure to create it. My eyes lit up at some points in the process, knowing I am passing to you something that will help you win in life and in business.